Who We Are
Ladypreneur League is a community of women entrepreneurs slaying our way through ladypreneur life. We provide the tools (like virtual and real life biz development courses led by tried-and-true ladypreneurs), the network (via never-lame events) and the resources (need something done? Our business partners can help!) to help early stage female founders grow and invest in each other’s success.
What We Believe
- Boss-ass business ladies support other boss-ass business ladies.
- Dreams, legit, only work if you do.
- Clever ladypreneurs confirm that there is market demand, then get down to business.
- Acknowledging that you suck at something is the first step to recovery. Learning how to delegate it will save your life.
- Yup. Failing is good for you.
Porsha Thomas is an ambassador of buzz and connector of dots
who gets high on good branding and really enjoys her wine. She’s a Texan in Georgia, reformed party girl (because she hears it’s called “networking” in your 30’s) and she’s passionate about helping women do big things.
Some random things: Ten-year-old Porsha would be proud that she still loves the smell of book pages, reads magazines back-to-front, and that she just painted her kitchen pink (because it’s actually called “salmon” in your 30’s). Porsha did hard time at the Mayborn School of Journalism gave those folks a few thousand bucks for a News-Editorial BA. She’d live inside a mash-up of Domino and Bon Appetit magazines. She got over her fear of seeing and hearing herself last year. She teaches things.